Obama's inauguration may have been Tuesday, but why not party to the weekend. Here's a lesson in the Napoleonic art of Champagne sabrage.
Grab a sword and an audience. Slide a sword down the body of the bottle to smash the glass lip of the bottle. The pressure of the cork's explosion propels it outward, glass shards and all. So keep all kids/dogs behind the sabre.
David Glancy of the Professional Culinary Institute is a highly skilled Sommelier. Watch him closely.
Sabrage is not to be taken lightly. It is pretty dangerous. If done incorrectly the bottle can explode. Careful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades