Nothing beats a Champagne tower for old-world elegance—so long as you construct it so it doesn't fall down! Watch this video to learn how to build your own champagne tower. You will need:
a sturdy table
coupe (or round) champagne glasses
champagne, sparkling wine, or sparkling cider
Tips: A standard size champagne bottle will provide about 5 glasses of bubbly. Use plastic glasses if you are worried about the twoer collapsing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades