Bartender Gene shows you how to make a unique, healthy, ginger infused cocktail. Simmer 1/2 cup water, sliced, fresh ginger and sugar to make a ginger infused syrup. Remove from heat, let cool, then add 1/2 cup vodka and refrigerate. When your syrup is cool, strain out the ginger and throw it away. Place candied ginger at the bottom of the glass and pour in about a tablespoon of the syrup. Top off with sparkling wine and serve. Follow these easy steps to create a celebratory, unique, good for you champagne cocktail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades