Master mixologist Chris McMillian walks us through the history and preparation of the French 75. The French 75 is a classic Sunday brunch drink which was created in New Orleans. This is a unique cocktail that uses gin and champagne as a base!
Gin (Bombay White Label)
Fresh lemon juice
Shake all the ingredients except for the champagne, strain into a champagne glass, top with champagne!
This is a cool refreshing drink, the French 75 was supposedly drunk by French officers before going into battle, and the gin and champagne mix is sure to put you at ease no matter where you find yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades